Celebs love the Versaclimber – Here’s why
Celebrities have a new favorite workout machine which mimics mountain climbing. The VersaClimber has been around since the early 1980s and is currently taking the celebrity scene by storm. Celebrities such as Jennifer Aniston, LeBron James, Lady Gaga, Hilary Duff, Jessica Biel, and Mandy Moore use the VersaClimber as their go-to exercise machine.
Why the VersaClimber Is So Popular
- Easy to Setup – Set the resistance, grab the handles, put your feet on the pedals, and start climbing. The resistance can be set anywhere from low to high. The low resistance setting provides you with a quicker, intense cardio workout, while the high setting provides a slower, more strenuous muscle building climb.
- Slow, Fast, or In-Between – Because the VersaClimber is powered by your body movements, you can exercise slowly, quickly, or anywhere in between. Celebrities and exercise enthusiasts like to use the VersaClimber in their exercise regimen because they can work out at their own pace.
- Narrow to Wide Range of Motion – Whether you want to gently or vigorously stretch your muscles, the VersaClimber is the exercise machine to use. It targets both the upper and lower body muscle groups in one easy to use exercise machine.
- Safe To Use – The VersaClimber is designed to mimic the body’s natural movements, making it nearly impossible to use an incorrect form, and has a minimal impact on bones and joints.
- Minimize Time Spent In The Gym – One of the most important aspects of the VersaClimber workout is the time it saves. Depending upon how much time you have, the fitness level you wish to achieve, and the intensity of your workouts, the VersaClimber can give you a good workout in as little as 10 minutes. Many exercise enthusiasts spend more time because they wish to burn more calories or increase their endurance, but it all depends upon how much time you have and your willingness to work towards that next level of fitness.
- Heart, Mind, and Body Healthy – There is no doubt that exercise helps improve lung, heart, and muscle function. But did you also realize that exercise helps clear the mind? Cardiovascular workouts help reduce stress levels, release feel-good endorphins, relieve anxiety and depression, and even help with mental clarity. Research suggests that aerobic exercise: gives us more energy; creates new brain cells; increases brain function and makes us more productive. The increased flow of oxygen to the brain is attributed to mental clarity and focus. People who workout regularly find that they fall asleep faster, sleep better and wake up more refreshed than those who do not workout regularly.
- Improved Confidence – People who workout not only feel a sense of accomplishment from achieving their fitness goals, they look and feel better. Fitness enthusiasts like feeling good, having plenty of energy to complete all the tasks in their busy schedules, and to be in top physical condition. A strong healthy body often equates to an overall sense of good health.
Rise Nation’s VersaClimber provides a hot, new, intense body conditioning and workout program that encourages a higher functioning, more balanced body. Many celebrities credit their feeling of well-being and mental clarity to frequent cardio exercise, and like that they can get an intense full-body workout in a short period of time. Much like the rest of us, celebrities have tight schedules that don’t allow for long workout routines. Rise Nation provides a workout routine that everyone can enjoy.