How VersaClimber Workouts Compare to Other Workouts
There are so many workout routines nowadays that sometimes it can be a daunting task to know which one is the right one for you. Whether it’s weight training, traditional cardio or a VersaClimber workout routine it’s important to know what you’re looking for and how it benefits you in your training. Figuring out which type of exercise provides the best workout, helps you to lose weight, and improves your cardiovascular health better than the others depends upon what you want from your workout. To build large bulky muscle groups you will need weight training, such as free weights. In order to improve your endurance, traditional cardio exercises can be utilized. But, in order to build cardiovascular health, muscle tone, speed, flexibility and agility, calorie and fat burning, and help prevent unnecessary workout injuries, VersaClimber workout is praised as the best option. Rise Nation offers VersaClimber workout classes that help serious exercise enthusiasts to reach their health goals.
VersaClimber Workouts vs. Other Workouts
How do Rise Nation and the VersaClimber workout provide the best total body workout regimen? We thought you’d never ask! Take a look:
- Time Saving – The average VersaClimber workout takes 30 minutes to complete, whereas typical gym and cardio workouts take between 1-2 hours, sometimes more. For busy exercise enthusiasts, typical gym and cardio workouts consume too much valuable time and don’t provide the same results as the VersaClimber.
- No Waiting in Line – How many times have you gone to the gym, only to end up waiting in line to use the equipment? At Rise Nation, you decide when you want to workout by reserving a VersaClimber machine which will be waiting for you when you get there. Ordinary gyms don’t provide that convenience. We value your time and strive to make your workout as streamlined as possible.
- Muscle Tone – VersaClimber workouts are “total body workouts” that strengthen the arms, shoulders, back, chest, stomach, buttocks, and leg muscles. Other workouts target specific parts of the body and leave other areas of the body unconditioned.
- Increased Cardiovascular Health – Exercise enthusiasts who do VersaClimber workouts experience higher max heart rates than those who exercise on treadmills, rowers, or similar equipment. In addition, VersaClimber workouts help your body maximize oxygen consumed during exercise.
- Camaraderie – When you work out at the same time with other people, you tend to build a sense of friendship, accountability and camaraderie. Rise Nation’s workout classes motivate exercise enthusiasts, through camaraderie and friendship, to keep going back to the gym so that they can reach and maintain their exercise and weight goals.
- Burn Fat and Calories Quicker – VersaClimber workouts are more effective at burning fat and calories than elliptical machines, stepping machines, treadmills, bikes, and even weight lifting.
- Natural Body Movements – The movements that our bodies make naturally are mimicked on the Versaclimber. That naturally coordinated contralateral movement is beneficial in every sport and activity we pursue.
- Speed and Flexibility – The Versaclimber offers a wide range of motion for individuals who wish to build speed and flexibility, and a narrower range of motion for those who may be less flexible. That increased speed and flexibility helps us cope with the challenges of work and daily life.
- No impact exercises – The Versaclimber is a no-impact, non-traumatic, piece of exercise equipment that minimizes injuries to bones, joints, and muscles. No other impact exercise makes it possible for people who cannot do low or high impact exercises build cardiovascular health and strengthen muscles and bones. It’s also great for those who don’t wish to subject their bodies to high impact exercises such as running or weight lifting, but still, wish to improve their physical and cardiovascular health.
- Warmup, Improved Cardio, and HIIT Training – Another aspect of VersaClimber workouts is that they can be used as a warm-up for other exercise routines, to improve overall cardiovascular health, or in high-intensity interval training regimens.
Granted, you’re not going to build large, bulky muscles with a VersaClimber workout, but what you CAN do with a VersaClimber workout is condition your heart, muscles, and cardio system so that your body is “ready” for a muscle bulking workout. No matter what your exercise goals are, whether it is cardiovascular or muscle growth, a VersaClimber workout is a great place to start.