Exercise Machine’s – Full Body Workouts
Many people go to the gym and use multiple machines such as treadmills, rowers, and stair steppers to build cardiovascular strength and endurance, only to find that those machines don’t provide them with the results they desire. What they don’t realize is that instead of using multiple machines to get a basic cardio workout, they can use one machine to get a great cardiovascular workout. For true exercise enthusiasts, the VersaClimber is that one machine.
Why Is the VersaClimber the Best Machine for a Full Body Workout?
- Simultaneous Muscle Engagement – The VersaClimber works all of your upper and lower body muscles at the same time, forcing your heart and lungs to work more efficiently.
- Extended Calorie Burn – When you work all of your muscles simultaneously, you increase your EPOC (excessive post-exercise oxygen consumption). EPOC increases the body’s efficiency to burn calories and fat for hours and even days after you finish exercising.
- Time Saving – You can get an intense full body workout by spending just 20-30 minutes each day that you work out on the VersaClimber. Other exercise machines can take you more than twice as long, and you still don’t obtain the same results.
- Zero Impact – The VersaClimber minimizes stress to muscles, bones, and joints. It is especially beneficial to people who need to exercise but cannot tolerate low to high impact exercises.
- Unique Design – The VersaClimber is quickly and easily set up, and adaptable to all users, whether they are beginners or highly trained athletes. It’s uniquely designed to provide maximum benefit, and ease of use.
- Muscle Tone – When you commit to using the VersaClimber, not only will you feel better but you will look better too. Toned muscles are just one of the benefits. The VersaClimber full body workout targets all muscle groups, helping you obtain that lean and sculpted look.
The next time you go to the gym, take a close look at your exercise routine to see if it is living up to your standards and expectations. If you find that the exercise equipment you are using isn’t meeting your needs, try using the one piece of equipment that has been proven to produce the best full body workout results. Hands down, the VersaClimber is the best full body no impact machine on the market. It helps you lose more fat, burn more calories, tone more muscles, and get you in the best cardiovascular shape possible. It’s no wonder so many people use it on a regular basis.