1026 Euclid Ave, Cleveland OH
What is Rise Nation?
Rise Nation is a 30-minute high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workout developed by training and movement expert, Jason Walsh. Successfully launched in Los Angeles, this total body workout has expanded to studios in Dallas, Miami and here in Cleveland. Used by stars like Jennifer Aniston, Ashley Green, and Hilary Duff, Rise Nation has the best workout classes Cleveland has to offer, utilizing the VersaClimber machine (a cardio machine that simulates vertical climbing) for a serious sweat. Unlike your ordinary gym, Rise Nation provides not just a full body workout in a short amount of time, but also a community of climbers, committed to fitness.
Located in the Historic Gateway District, our Cleveland fitness studio can be found conveniently next to I-77, I-90, and Ohio Rt. 2 in Downtown Cleveland. Schedule a total body workout and visit our Cleveland studio, less than two miles from Cleveland State University and the West Side Market!
- Healthy Movement: Climbing utilizes the body’s primal upright biomechanics, promoting healthy spinal alignment, a balanced physique, and neuromuscular coordination.
- Fitness & Cardio: Rise Nation workouts are momentum neutral and activate all the major muscle groups of the human body simultaneously, making our total body workouts the most effective calorie burner on the market.
- Time: The high-intensity nature of our workout means you only need 30 minutes, saving you time in your busy schedule.
- Health and Accessibility: Climbing is zero-impact and self-regulating, making Rise Nation workouts accessible to a more diverse demographic.
Exercise participants want low impact, professionally led experiences that challenge them but also inspire them to come back for more. Results are the baseline for future participation but so is fun. Studies show that VersaClimber can burn calories at higher rates than any other equipment and this results in a higher post exercise metabolism. It’s an all-in-one gym machine.
Cleveland Workout Classes
Level 1: Intro (Estimated Feet Climbed: 700 to 2500 ft)
This slower paced class features more in-depth instruction on proper form and movement execution. It is highly recommended for first-timers to help acclimate to our high-intensity cardio workout.
Level 2: The Climb (Estimated Feet Climbed: 1500 to 3500 ft)
This class is choreographed to higher tempo music, features a wide variety of moves, and focuses on utilizing the beat of the music to motivate you through your climb.
Level 3: Extreme (Estimated Feet Climbed: 2500 to 6000 ft)
This high-intensity, extreme elevation class features the highest difficulty moves and intervals designed to achieve maximal calorie burn that lasts all day. This advanced class is not recommended for first timers.
Late Cancel and No Show Policies
- Early Cancel: Anytime before 8 hours before class – no loss of class, no fee
- Late Cancel: Anytime within 8 to 2 hours before class – loss of class, no fee
- Extra Late Cancel: Anytime within 2 hours before class – loss of class, $10 fee
- No Show: Did not show for class and did not late cancel – loss of class and $20 fee
There is parking at the Huntington Bank Garage at 999 Chester Ave, Cleveland OH 44114. Parking is $4 with validation for 1-hour max.